The first known owner of the building was Alexander Pushkin’s great-grandfather, «arap of Peter the Great» Abram Hannibal. In 1855, Prince Peter Trubetskoy acquired the mansion; He invites the renowned architect Harald Bosse to partially rebuild the building.
In 1874, the new owner, Vasily Naryshkin, reconstructs the house again (the project was designed by architect Robert Gödick) and gives it a look that has survived to the present day.
Currently, the Trubetskoy-Naryshkin mansion is a completely new event-platform in the very center of the city, with modern stage equipment.
The building has 8 rooms ranging from 20 to 150 sq.m. The Trubecich-Naryshkin mansion is famous for the fact that in March 2012, one of the largest treasures in the entire history of Russia was found here.
The mansion is perfect for celebrations such as banquets, weddings and off-site registrations, photo shoots, corporate events, as well as business meetings and conferences. It regularly hosts interior tours. Rental conditions are calculated individually.
Public transport stop — 120 m