The Symposium will be held partly online.
The participants will also have a unique opportunity to attend the workshops led by world experts.
The event will be held in Russian and English, simultaneous interpretation will be provided.
The event will be held as part of the programme of the WCRC for Personalized Medicine.
• Fetal echocardiography
• Core concepts in fetal cardiac function
• Functional changes from prenatal to postnatal life
• What about the third dimension?
• Fetal cardiac function disease states
• 1st trimester vasculature imaging
• Venous anomalies
• What’s new in STIC imaging?
• Impact of computerization/artificial intelligence
• Fetal cardiac remodeling and dysfunction in PE and FGR
• Sonopathological correlation of 1st trimester cardiac defects
• Right ventricular outflow tract anomalies
• Cardiac vascular intensive care
• Fetal dysrhythmia
• Genetic and fetal myocardial disease
• 3D cardiac reconstruction
• Congenital heart surgery
• Neurodevelopment and psycho-social care