The forum is organized by the Government of St. Petersburg, St. Petersburg State University and ExpoForum-International company and supported by the Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation.
The Forum aims to become the largest platform in the country to discuss the issues related to the human capital development and to promote the integrated Strategy creation to develop the human capital of the Russian Federation that are based on advanced research and global best practices.
Occupational Safety and Health
• special-purpose clothes and footwear;
• protective equipment for head, face, eye, breathing, hearing, and hands;
• fall management equipment.
• technical and fire safety.
• staff development, trainings;
• professional education, professional development;
• IT solutions for HR;
• HR outsourcing.