The aim of the conference is to discuss new realities that have appeared in the world over the past 7 years from the point of view of tolerance and intolerance of transformations in the field of politics, philosophy, history, psychology and sociology. The Conference has an international, interdisciplinary level.
The ongoing geopolitical shifts, alteration of international relations in the direction of multi-subjectivity, differences in understanding the limits of sovereignty and non-interference in resolving internal conflicts of a number of countries have intensified manifestations of intransigence, internal and external aggression in the world community.
Consideration of tolerance and intolerance in the interdisciplinary aspects from the perspective of philosophical, political, sociological, psychological and pedagogical views will allow to reveal the values changes of the modern society, and criteria for terrorist and extremist concepts development.
We invite you to participate in the conference!
Official conference languages are Russian and English.
• New realities of tolerance and intolerance in politics, society, religion, education and social work;
• Interethnic communication and conflict;
• Marginalization of society, problems of multiculturalism;
• Crisis situation, terrorism
• The growth of diversity in society: philosophical and sociological aspects
• Interethnic dialogue in conditions of growing nationalism
• Migration: main problems and approaches to solving
• Social policy for major population groups
• Social institutions and tolerance: family, school, state, religion
• Aggravation of the environmental crisis, the struggle for resources
The students' session will be a part of the conference.