The Congress is dedicated to the 140th birth anniversary of the academician Sergei Davidenkov and the 115th birth anniversary of the pioneer of the tick-borne encephalitis, honored Russian scientist, professor Alexander Panov.
The official language of congress is Russian.
Chairman of the Congress – Head of Department and Clinic of Neurology n.a. Academician S.N. Davidenkov, Professor, S.V. Lobzin
Participation as a listener is free of charge. Pre-registration is required.
• Myasthenia gravis and neuromuscular diseases
• Psychoneurology questions. Neuroses and asthenic states
• Innovations in diagnostics and treatment of spinal and cerebral strokes
• Neuroimaging. Problems and perspectives
• Diseases of the central and peripheral systems
• Issues and methods of diagnostic
• Parkinsonism and parkinsonian syndromes
• Vascular and degenerative dementia
• Pain problem
• Dizziness and balance disorder
• Tics and sleep disorders
• Actual problems of pediatric neurology
• Hereditary and neuromuscular diseases
• Neurocardiology issues
• Brain and spinal cord injuries and their consequences
• Clinical cases in neurology.