We are pleased to invite you to participate in International Scientific Conference «Technologies and Practices of Effective Human Capital Management», which will take place on February 27-28, 2020 in St. Petersburg, in the framework of IV St. Petersburg International Labour Forum.
The aim of the conference is the combining of efforts of the expert community in the search for ways to improve the efficiency of human capital management.
Conference organizers: SPbSU, Government of St. Petersburg, Employers Club of St. Petersburg.
Main topics of the conference are the following:
• Digital Human resources management
• HR-technologies in the public service
• Digital capital as a driver of development the labour sphere
• Labour Design in the digital economy
• Social and labor relations in the digital economy
• HR technologies and practices for human capital development in the organization
• HR-analytics: new challenges and opportunities
• Human capital evaluation: institutions, technologies, practices
• Regional practice of monitoring and forecasting of labour market demands for qualified personnel.