BALCON — Baltic ALCO Convent: Wines, Spirits, Beer and Cider.
Baltic Sea Region International Trade Fair & Forum / St. Petersburg City Festival
St. Petersburg is the third most populated city in Europe, one of the world’s main tourist destinations. St. Petersburg is not only cultural, but as well restaurant and bar capital of Russia. This makes St. Petersburg an ideal host city for BALCON — Trade Fair & Convent for the alcohol industry, and Festival of Wines, Spirits, Beer and Cider for the local enthusiasts.
BALCON – BALTIC ALCO CONVENT MAIN FEATURES:
• Unique exhibition format, which features special Business Day for alcohol industry professionals (the first day of trade fair) and Festival for St. Petersburg wine, spirits, beer and cider enthusiasts.
• Alcohol Industry Forum for Russia and Baltic Sea Region countries
• Baltic Wine Expo
• Baltic Spirits Expo
• Beer + Cider Expo
• Conference programme for alcohol industry professionals
• Baltic Bartenders Challenge is the new competition, which took place alongside with BALCON 2018, co-hosted by BALCON, The Bartenders Association of Russia (BAR) and St. Petersburg Association of Bartenders. In 2019, Baltic Bartender Challenge will become international.
• BALCON will be organized at the same time and in the same venue with the XXI KINO EXPO INTERNATIONAL 2019 - international cinema industry convention. This creates unique extra opportunities for premium alcohol brands’ marketing.
• Gala Premiere Screening of «Andre — The Voice of Wine» film, exclusively for BALCON attendees. This screening will become a not to be missed event for both wine industry professionals and wine enthusiasts.
• The most prestigious congress venue in Russia – Expoforum Convention Center (the venue of St. Petersburg International Economic Forum).
• Partnership with «Lenta» — one of the largest retail chains in Russia, and the country’s largest hypermarket chain (380 outlets, including 245 hypermarkets across Russia). «Lenta PRO» — special format for HoReCa and other corporate clients.
• St. Petersburg – bar and restaurant capital of Russia!
19 September 2019
Business Day: exhibition will be open to professional visitors only. Admission is free of charge by personal invitation from organizers and exhibitors.
20 September 2019
The exhibition will be open to both professional visitors and the general public.
The 3 day Conference Programme for alcohol industry professionals, including bartenders.