The VI International Youth Conference «i-Customs».
Theme: «International Business, Innovations and Customs Regulations».
1. A secure business environment for economic development
2. Intellectual property as an object of international trade.
3. Customs and Business: Cooperation Challenges
4. Modern technologies in international trade
5. Morality in International Trade: Ethics in Business and Customs.
6. Professional Standards in the field of Foreign Economic Activity: a National and International Component.
1. Customs in the age of Globalization and Regionalization.
2. The World Customs Organization and its role in the improvement of Customs Law.
3. The Revised Kyoto Convention as a model of the universal Customs Code.
4. The history of customs and modernity - the lessons of the past for the present and the future
5. Data Analysis for Effective Border Management.