SPBILF is a unique international conference that brings together the leading minds of the legal profession.
The annual St. Petersburg International Legal Forum (SPBILF), founded in 2011, is organized under the auspices of the President of the Russian Federation and the Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation. Over the years, the SPBILF has emerged as a foremost international platform for discussing a broad range of urgent questions confronting the contemporary international community of legal professionals.
The Forum’s primary mission is to promote ideas related to modernizing the law amidst the global changes. This includes devising solutions that move toward:
• mproved interaction between legal systems and the generation of common approaches to problems of law in the context of globalization;
• modernization of Russian law in accordance with the best international legal practices and bringing Russian legislation in compliance with international standards for protecting the rights and interests of all subjects of legal relations (including entrepreneurs, foreign investors, copyright holders, etc.);
• development of Russian jurisprudence and legal education across the globe.
• Ministry of Justice of the Russian Federation
• The State Hermitage Museum
• «Saint-Petersburg International Legal Forum» Foundation